28 January, 2005

Indeed, it is Friday

Thank the lords above its Friday....I am so exhausted from waking up early all the time and then burning the candle at the other end. It can get a little much for a girl. Last night met up with a friend and when I was talking to my boss about it she was all like "Well, you look like you could use a little R n R" and that made me think....gee do I look that bad? I asked A last night and he informed me that I was a little pale...but that could be due also to...um...the cold Chicago winter. Sigh, this time last year I was basking under the sun in Mexico......

Anyway, it was fun seeing my friend last night. He's this English dude doing grad work in mathematics (Im told the stereotype name is limey, but I think we need to come up with a better word to malign our linguistic cousins across the pond) that I've known for a while now...come to think, nigh on four years! Capital! So we chatted and caught up and he paid for beer, which was cool...which also means I have to hit him back. So Chris, if you are reading this, I owe you a pitcher of beer at the pub!

Well, late for work and all....gotta run....

Eve

PS. Have you check the news on Israel and Palestne? Things seem to be moving along....

No comments: