27 January, 2005

How to Properly Spot Evil: Lesson 1

I was hanging out with some friends last night and we were talking about religion and all that good stuff--cause like last night I realized that a lot of the people near and dear to me are lasped Catholics--and then Friend A said "all religious people are evil" which is fine...whatever. But then Friend B said "George Bush goes to church" as if HAHA! That proves everything! Church people are evil, George Bush goes to church, thus irrefutable proof that he is evil: or, alternatively, Bush is evil, he goes to church, therefore people who go to church are evil! Walla, circular reasoning at its best...

But me being me and all, I couldnt resist adding "Clinton went to church too...so did Jimmy Carter". Of course, there was no response to that. I mean, if you are going to try to prove someone evil, dont use as proof something that a lot of us do...well, not me...but a lot of people. He might as well have said "George Bush walks on two feet" for as much as that says about evilness and everything...

Bush hatred makes people stupid. Or at least say stupid things...

Eve

No comments: