01 June, 2004

I feel alienated! Gosh, Im such a vulgar marxist...

Well, no not really, but I am in some pain now, physical and metaphysical. The quarter has been drawing to a close- and that means that FINALS are now approaching fast. De hecho, I actually have a paper due this Friday, three official days before my 21st birthday. So if I neglect the blog a little, do not blame me! Blame instead the oppressive university system that demands papers right when the weather is getting warm...
Alas, today was techinically the last day of classes. We were sitting around the table and Lycett asked what we thought about the future of historical archaeology, whether we were pessimestic or optimistic about the whole thing, and after we shared our opinions we all kinda just sat and stared. He said okay, nodded and then promptly left, leaving me to ponder the many bits of wisdom he let drop over these last ten weeks...ah, Lycett, till we meet again!

Eve

No comments: